Call for New Committee Members
Posted Wednesday, 7th August 2019 by Grant Hood
Have you ever considered what it would be like being a CLIG committee member?
Perhaps you’re new to the profession and would like to broaden your knowledge and understanding of legal information work or maybe you’re a longstanding information professional who would like to reinvigorate the way they see and interact with their profession. If you are interested in any of the below we encourage you to get in touch with one of our friendly bunch and we would be happy to answer any questions you might have:
- Develop new skills
- Widen your professional network
- Broaden your understanding of the diversity of the profession
- Connect with like-minded people
- Support your professional community whilst having lots of fun along the way
If any of these sound appealing we would love to hear from you. There are a number of ways you can flag your interest to us and find out a bit more:
- Speak to us at the AGM (committee members will have coloured badges)
- Email any one of us – you can find our contact details on the website here.
We look forward to hearing from you!
The CLIG Committee