"An inside view to the workings of a ‘Best Delivery’ team: Combining innovation, legal technology and project management"
Wednesday, 21st April 2021 at 6:00pm
CLIG welcomes you to join our fascinating talk by ClIfford Chance’s “Best Delivery” team. Their Best delivery approach involves bringing together their specialist expertise in Continuous Improvement, Legal Technology and Legal Project Management with the smartest tools and resources to deliver an outstanding client experience. In addition, they work to improve internal efficiencies that make lawyers lives easier.
Our expert speakers will:
- Start with an overview of Best Delivery at Clifford Chance – their strategy, what are the key building blocks, what job roles are involved
- Give an overview of their careers and previous work experience and what they do now
- Cover the three main types of work they do, with examples
- Do a deep dive on IBOR transition as a case study for Best Delivery in action
- Briefly cover how remote working has impacted their roles
- Finally, cover a few trends we expect to see in the future
Date: Wednesday 21st April 2021
Time: 6.00 pm.
Venue: Zoom - meeting invites will be sent to registered attendees within 48 hours of talk
Cost: member £5 / non-member £30 (non-member’s ticket price includes one year’s CLIG membership – currently £25)]
To register for this event please login to the member’s area and go to “Join CLIG events”. If you are a registered member having issues registering the event through the website, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have not yet created an account you will need to do so here. Non members and members who need to renew can now do this easily by selecting the pay by card option within the member’s area. For issues renewing online memberships please contact our membership secretary, Jess.Loud@mourant.com
Please note: No tickets will be issued. Your place at this event will be confirmed by email.